– Les Grandes Heures Automobiles (LGHA) to stage a memorable ‘feature’ display of historic competition cars and motorcycles at next week’s 2017 Rétromobile, Paris, from 8 to 12 February.
– LGHA will occupy the exhibition space on the bridge walkway connecting Retromobile Halls 1 and 2.2 with a dozen Group B rally cars, plus famous Le Mans 24 hours endurance racers and competition motorcycles
– LGHA to also reveal its official poster at Retromobile for the 2017 event, being held at the famous banked Linas-Montlhéry circuit on 23-24 September 2017
– Media officially accredited by Retromobile are invited to join the LGHA team at its bridge display stand for cocktails and a preview of the 2017 event content during the Retromobile Preview Evening on Tuesday 7 February, and at 11 am on Wednesday 8 February.
– Video highlights of the 2016 LGHA are available on the LGHA website, as are advance tickets to the 2017 event
Ahead of September’s Les Grandes Heures Automobiles (LGHA) – being held 23-24 September at the famous Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry,near Paris – the thousands of visitors to the 2017 Retromobile, being held at the Expo Porte de Versailles in Paris from 8 to 12 February, will get a taster to what to look forward to at the 2017 LGHA.
In partnership with Retromobile, the LGHA organisers are staging a special LGHA retrospective display, featuring a dozen Group B rally cars on the exhibition bridge, linking Retromobile Halls 1 and 2.2, along with iconic Le Mans 24 hours endurance racers such as the Matra MS630 and Peugeot 908, and competition motorcycles such as the ex-Casey Stoner Ducati Desmosedici GP 10 and a 1976 Honda RCB 750 Type 480A.
In addition, the official poster image for the 2017 LGHA, depicting a Ford GT40 and motorcycle at speed on the steep Linas-Montlhéry banking, will be revealed at Retromobile.
A selection of hi-res images taken at the 2016 LGHA can be download from:
Video highlights of the 2016 LGHA can be viewed and shared from the following links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pKdZyMUUg&feature=youtu.be (2016 LGHA aerial view summary; 02.03 run time)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_1ymou4do8 (behind the wheel of the 1927 Voisin at the 2016 LGHA)