Just one of many great events on offer from Bespoke Rallies.
There is still just time for rally enthusiasts to enter the inaugural Pan Am road trip being organised by one of the leading specialists in such long distance adventures, Bespoke Rallies. It is a 9,267km Atlantic to Pacific coast marathon for cars built by 1978, and will include a heady mix of dirt, mountain and country roads and rarely-used trails and tracks as it winds its way from Savannah to Seattle in just 30 action-packed days. Would-be participants don’t even need a machine of their own, as a period or modern classic from one of America’s many specialist hire companies will be fine for this vehicle-friendly event. The dates are June 14 to July 13, so interested parties should contact Bespoke Rallies HQ immediately – http://www.bespokerallies.com.
Other exciting events on the horizon courtesy of Bespoke Rallies
The company has released details of five other challenging events for the ever-growing classic rally fraternity that will take place between August 2017 and October 2018, namely:
– The Slartibartfast (August, 2017) – named in honour of the character that designed the Norwegian fjords in the 1980s comedy SCIFI series Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, this two week rally will introduce participants to the incomparable sights of Denmark, Sweden, Finland and the Norwegian fjords, following a start at the renowned Louwman Motor Museum, The Hague, Holland
– The Great Amazon Adventure (September 2017) – a unique offering from Bespoke Rallies, this is a matchless month-long drive tracking the world-famous river and taking in the delights of French Guiana, Brazil and Peru along the way – including Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu
– Cuba Classic Rally (January 2018) – this is a one-off opportunity to experience Cuba before it changes forever, and to introduce visiting classics to the unrivalled selection of ‘50s Americana that populates this fascinating, time warp Caribbean island. The 3,146km tour takes in virtually the entire peninsula in 18 days
– The 3rd Maya Classic Rally (February 2018) – back by popular demand, the Maya visits a beguiling selection of authentic and unspoiled locations in Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize, Mexico and the USA in just 30 days. Rain forests, Mayan monuments and volcanoes – it has it all
– The Grand Prix of South America (October 2018) – this is the big one, a modern interpretation of the greatest road race of its time, that attracted such motorsport legends as five-times World Champion Juan Manuel Fangio. New for 2018, it will celebrate the 70th anniversary of the original, and travel as many of its roads as possible during an unforgettable 10,000km drive through Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia