To illustrate that the 2017 season is well and truly underway, we now head to China for the start of the first back-to-back combination of races.
Race one in Australia showed that we have the pace but not necessarily the complete execution with the R.S.17. We definitely had potential to finish in the points at Albert Park, so that is what we should have achieved. Read More »
– Hexagon Classics presents two examples of the Porsche 911 Supersport, a highly desirable variant of the 3.2 Carrera
– Built from 1984 to 1989, Supersports came with the 930 Turbo’s wider wheelarches, whale tail, stiffer suspension and uprated brakes
– For sale are a 1987 Supersport Coupe in Grand Prix White with 23,750 miles and a 1989 Supersport Cabriolet in Guards Red with 27,490 miles
– Both are UK-supplied right-hand-drive cars that also boast the G50 gearbox
– For full details of Hexagon’s current stocklist head to https://hexagonclassics.com
Read More »