– Final countdown to the inaugural HMI has begun
– Guest appearances from no fewer than five Le Mans winners
– Cars for sale range from F1 racers to club classics
– Launches, presentations, a conference, auction and so much more…
The HSCC will showcase the forthcoming racing season at Race Retro at Stoneleigh Park near Coventry (24-26 February) and at Historic Motorsport International at ExCel London (23-26 February). Both stands will include Historic Formula Fords as the Club continues to mark the 50th anniversary season of the category.
1st ANNUAL RIVERSIDE MILITARY ACADEMY CHAMPIONS & HEROES
Three days of enthusiasts, collectors and racers celebrating the varied interests of our hobby, offering something for each member of the family.
Time Trials, Concours d’Elegance and Rally, plus a great deal more. Featuring vehicles of all types, as well as Aviation, Military and Lifestyle Events.
Gainesville, GA……Just north of Atlanta.
The British Racing Drivers Club founded the scheme under the watchful eye of none other than President Damon Hill OBE along with the programme director and ITV commentator Tim Harvey. Alexander Simms will also remain on board as a BRDC Ambassador alongside his factory BMW drive.
– Within the framework of the global agreement renewed until 2021 between Total and the PSA group, Total will support DS Performance in its commitment to the FIA Formula E Championship
– A direct beneficiary of Total’s experience will be the DSV-02, the all-electric single-seater racing car designed by DS Performance
– This partnership focuses on the development of dedicated products, lubricants and fluids to improve the car’s efficiency in terms of power, as well as reducing the quantity of energy it consumes
– Leading London classic car retailer Hexagon is pleased to offer for sale one of the ultimate ‘Berlinetta Boxer’ Ferraris
– Beautiful 1975 Ferrari 365 GT4 BB is one of just 58 cars ever brought to the UK and is also considered the lightest and purest of the breed
– The subject of an extensive and sympathetic restoration, it is presented in Rosso Chiaro paintwork with Nero leather
– Right-hand-drive car has covered 43,570 miles from new and comes with full Ferrari Classiche certification
– For more information, please visit http://hexagonclassics.com/
The values of MK1 Minis continue to rocket, increasingly justifying the cost of the part or total restorations that will be required for most examples sooner or later. British Motor Heritage (BMH) has long since been at the forefront of supplying individual panels for all marks of classic Minis, and complete bodyshells for models from 1976 onwards. What’s been missing until now is the Holy Grail, a full replacement shell for the MK1, but the wait is now over!
– DS Virgin Racing driver Sam Bird is a returning champion, having won the Buenos Aires race last year
– Local fan favourite, three-time WTCC World Champion and DS Virgin Racing driver Jose Maria Lopez is the sole Argentinian Formula E driver
– “A track that represents the best parts of Formula E” – Sam Bird
Jose Maria Lopez, as the only Argentinian in the FIA Formula E Championship, approaches this race spurred on by knowing that he will have the local crowd firmly behind him. Meanwhile, driver Sam Bird has form at this track having won a thrilling contest in Argentina last season and now enters the Buenos Aires ePrix in season three fresh off the back of a second place finish in the previous race in Marrakesh.