– New focus on electric race cars in FIA Formula E
– Audi CEO Stadler: “We’re going to contest the race for the future on electric power”
– DTM commitment unchanged, job guarantee for motorsport employees
Audi is realigning its motorsport strategy. The premium brand will terminate its FIA WEC commitment, including the 24 Hours of Le Mans, at the end of the 2016 season. Instead Audi is taking up a factory-backed commitment in the all-electric Formula E racing series. Read More »
On show in Europe for the first time at the Professional Motorsport World Expo will be Lifeline’s new Zero 3620 Firemarshal, a further development of the successful Zero 3620 fire suppression system, designed to meet an increase in demand as more categories are required to use systems approved to the FIA 8865 fire suppression standard. Read More »
Special James Hunt celebration adds Grand Prix glitter to the UK’s most popular motor show.
It is more than 12 years since Formula One cars famously roared up and down Regent Street – but now Grand Prix racers are returning to the prestigious shopping destination right in the heart of the nation’s capital city. Read More »
– The UK’s leading organiser of historic motor racing joins HMI
– Club’s stand will celebrate the 50th anniversary of Formula Ford
– Historic Motorsport Conference set to discuss controversial topics
– Show aimed at competitors, officials and enthusiasts alike
– Tickets on sale now online also give entry to London Classic Car Show
Celebrating its status as the UK’s premier organiser of historic race meetings and championships, the Historic Sports Car Club (HSCC) has confirmed it will have a major presence at Historic Motorsport International (HMI), the important new exhibition and conference to be held at London’s ExCeL centre from 23-26 February 2017. Read More »
– Renault Sport Formula One Team’s Kevin Magnussen made a late charge to take P11 on track and thus finished just shy of the points in today’s United States Grand Prix. Kevin started from P18 on a planned one-stop strategy but as the race played out this was adapted to a two and finally a three-stop.
– Post-race Kevin was given a five-second penalty, meaning he was placed twelfth in the final classification.
– Jolyon Palmer finished in P13 using a two-stop strategy. Read More »
Kumho has never shied away from exposing its retailers to the virtues of its tyres for road, off-road and competition use, but this year stepped up a gear courtesy of a multi-disciplined experience event held over the three days of October 3-5 at Silverstone, ‘The Home of British Motor Racing’. Read More »
Omologato are proud to announce a new event entitled ‘Chronos And Cars’ at Porsche Retail Group Headquarters in Reading on Sunday 6 November.
The unique partnership event offers car, camera and watch enthusiasts the opportunity to meet and discuss the things they love, whilst simultaneously engaging with the Porsche and Omologato brands. Read More »
– Hexagon Classics is offering an extremely rare, low-mileage LHD Porsche 993 Turbo ‘X50’
– On sale now at Hexagon’s Finchley showroom, the Porsche 993 Turbo comes with a host of factory options that effectively make it a Turbo S
– It features the Turbo-S matching X50 power pack, featuring an upgraded ECU and oil cooler among many other extras
– Sought-after left-hand-drive model with 26,200 miles on the clock is offered in immaculate Grand Prix White exterior and black leather interior
– For more information, please visit https://hexagonclassics.com/ Read More »
Visitors to the free Regent Street Motor Show will be offered test drives in the latest low emission electric vehicles.
As well as marvelling at machines from the dawn of motoring, visitors to the free-to-view Regent Street Motor Show (Saturday, 5 November) will be able to sample cars from motoring’s future. Read More »