Laser Tools Racing’s Aiden Moffat – the youngest driver in the history of the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship – scored a hugely popular breakthrough win at Donington Park on Sunday (16 April).
Tom Ingram surged to the top of the overall standings after taking his second victory of the season, whilst Team BMW’s Colin Turkington claimed the honours in the final encounter at the Leicestershire venue. Read More »
– Returning as a Manufacturer Team after 21 years.
– Marking ten years relationship with West Surrey Racing.
– Welcoming back 2014 BTCC Champion, Colin Turkington.
– Celebrating signing of multiple BTCC Independent Drivers Champion, Andrew Jordan.
– Renewing seven year WSR deal with Series’ favourite, Rob Collard.
– The Series commences at the opening rounds at Brands Hatch Indy Circuit on 1-2 April 2017.
Read More »
Team BMR can today confirm that the team has parted company with Colin Turkington after mutually agreeing to end the contract.
Colin has had two successful seasons with Team BMR in the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship and in 2015, his maiden year with the team, he played a huge part in putting BMR on the map with his massive contribution in assisting us in claiming our first ever Teams Championship title along with his fifth Independents Championship crown. Read More »
– Jacques Villeneuve, Dario Franchitti, Lance Stroll, Martin Brundle, Johnny Herbert, Derek Warwick and Allan McNish all part of a star-studded line-up of racing heroes attending Autosport International
– Europe’s premier pre-season motorsport show will also play host to Dunlop MSA British Touring Car stars including Matt Neal, Andrew Jordan, Gordon Shedden and Colin Turkington
– Lineup of Rallycross stars celebrating 50 years of the sport in the Live Action Arena
– Stars from the pitwall will include Williams Martini Racing’s Deputy Team Principal Claire Williams and Head of Vehicle Performance, Rob Smedley
– For tickets and further information about Autosport International, which runs from 12th to 15th January*, please visit http://www.autosportinternational.com
Read More »
Deficit overcome as the Scotsman becomes a triple champion
Halfords Yuasa Racing star Gordon Shedden has dramatically defended the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship at the conclusion of an action-packed day of racing at Brands Hatch. Read More »
It was a weekend of highs and lows for Silverline Subaru BMR Racing at Rockingham over the weekend for rounds 22, 23 and 24 of the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship.
Qualifying on Saturday afternoon was red flagged half way through the session when the weather made a turn for the worse plunging the circuit into the darkness of thunder, lightning and torrential rain. Read More »
Silverline Subaru BMR Racing driver Jason Plato started the weekend on a high qualifying with pole position for what would be his 500th race of his Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship career.
He set an impressive lap time during the final seconds of the qualifying session on Saturday afternoon and came out on top with team mate Colin securing his place in the top five with James setting the fourteenth quickest time and Warren twenty first. Read More »
The return to the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship was one filled with drama for the start of the second half of the series but it was one that brought fantastic results for Silverline Subaru BMR Racing with us accomplishing four of Subaru Levorg GT’s in the top ten.
Free Practice One was all about trying to get the right balance for the Subaru Levorg GT’s with the cars having not completed many miles during the annual Dunlop tyre test. Read More »
Reigning champion Gordon Shedden claimed a last-gasp victory to end a breathless day of BTCC racing at Snetterton, which also included wins for Colin Turkington and Mat Jackson.
Halfords Yuasa Racing’s Shedden had already secured Honda’s first pole position in more than three years during qualifying at the Norfolk circuit, but a race one win failed to materialise for the Scotsman. Read More »
Ashley Sutton stormed to his breakthrough Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship victory in a thrilling finale at Croft, with Colin Turkington and Rob Collard also taking wins on an exciting race day in North Yorkshire.
Sutton’s success means that the BTCC boasts ten different winners from the opening 15 races of the 2016 season. Read More »