– Kumho victorious in European Autocross for the second year running
– 2016 – another successful season that confirms Kumho’s ability to shine in all manner of motorsport disciplines Read More »
Kumho has never shied away from exposing its retailers to the virtues of its tyres for road, off-road and competition use, but this year stepped up a gear courtesy of a multi-disciplined experience event held over the three days of October 3-5 at Silverstone, ‘The Home of British Motor Racing’. Read More »
For the last 15 years, Kumho has supplied all the tyres for the legendary Zandvoort Masters of F3 event, and this year some 100 members of the company’s European dealer network were not only treated to hospitality throughout the race weekend, but reunited at the circuit the following Monday in order to sample the company’s range of high-performance road products for themselves.
Read More »
For 15 successive years, Kumho has supplied all the tyres for Europe’s top F3 teams to compete in the annual Zandvoort Masters meeting, and on the weekend of 20/21 August more than 20 of the latest crop of would-be Grand Prix drivers will push their Kumho ECSTA race tyres to the limits at this famous former F1 circuit.
Read More »
Kumho-shod cars achieved no less than two class wins and two third places in the 44th running of the ADAC Nürburgring 24 Race, May 28/29. This year’s event was even more gruelling than usual, and will be remembered for a sensational four-way battle for outright victory by the leading Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3s, and the horrendous weather conditions that caused the demise of numerous entries and the race to be halted by rain, hail and snow. Read More »
– The new campaign is intended to change consumer perceptions of the Kumho brand
– It is based on a ‘blind tyre test’ carried out by professional racing drivers
– The resulting video clips are available for all to see on a range of major online media platforms Read More »