Nissan, Infiniti and the Red Bull Racing Formula One team have reached mutual agreements to discontinue the partnership between the two automotive brands and the Formula One team at the end of December this year.
In particular, the agreements entail the following two key components:
– Infiniti and Red Bull Racing will discontinue their commercial partnership at the end of the 2015 season, one year earlier than originally stipulated.
– Nissan will not provide light commercial vans to Red Bull Racing anymore Read More »
– Sir Chris Hoy gets his first taste of Nissan NISMO-powered LM P2 car at Estoril after a day of planes, trains and automobiles
– Team-mate Charlie Robertson takes his turn today
– LM P2 Champions Greaves Motorsport run the LM P3 winners at prize test
– Hoy “driving extremely well.” Read More »
Nissan today announced that the innovative Nissan GT-R LM NISMO will return to race in the FIA World Endurance Championship in 2016. The team has been working hard to address the technical issues faced at Le Mans in June and is in the middle of a comprehensive test and development programme to prepare the new car to race against the tough competition it faces in the LM P1 class.
Read More »
– British Olympic legend makes successful transition from two wheels to four
– Victory at Paul Ricard seals European Le Mans Series LM P3 Championship
– Greaves Motorsport takes the LM P2 win after penalty for JOTA Sport
– Jann Mardenborough makes his GP2 debut at Monza Read More »
Nissan is on the hunt for the racing drivers of tomorrow and will be bringing the final leg of qualifying for its pioneering GT Academy competition to Manchester Trafford Centre on 12th and 13th September 2015.
Across the two-day event, motorsport enthusiasts are invited to put their gaming skills to the test and participate in a Gran Turismo®6 race on Nissan’s circular PlayStation® pods. The top racers from Saturday and Sunday will be invited to come back for the final on Sunday, and will participate in a number of activities and interviews before one lucky gamer will win a place in the Nissan PlayStation GT Academy Race Camp in Abu Dhabi in October. Read More »
– #23 Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 wins 1000kms Blancpain Endurance Series race at Paul Ricard
– Buncombe, Chiyo and Reip take lead in PRO Championship standings
– Mardenborough takes fifth in Austria in GP3 Series
– Rick Kelly grabs a pole position in V8 Supercars in Darwin
Read More »
– Nissan GT-R LM NISMO completes the Le Mans 24 Hours on its race debut
– The three new Le Mans challengers run for 10, 23 and 24 hours
– Nissan power takes 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 in LM P2 class
Nissan’s much-anticipated Le Mans challenger, the Nissan GT-R LM NISMO, made its race debut at the Le Mans 24 Hours this weekend. Such is the scale of the challenge to enter the top endurance class, Nissan set a target of getting one of its three cars to the finish of the 24-hour race. Read More »
The three Nissan GT-R LM NISMOs finished Thursday’s qualifying practice sessions at Le Mans in 12th, 13th and 14th positions in LM P1. The #22 car was the top finisher in the hands of Harry Tincknell (GB), closely followed by Jann Mardenborough (GB) in the #23 car, which is the second full-time WEC entrant.
Read More »
All of the entrants for the 2015 Le Mans 24 Hours took to the track for the first practice session at Le Mans this afternoon. Tsugio Matsuda (JAP), Harry Tincknell (GB) and Jann Mardenborough (GB) were first out in the three Nissan GT-R LM NISMOs, ready to make the most of the track time available during the four-hour session. Read More »
– Radical front-engined, front-wheel-drive LM P1 car ready for Le Mans debut
– 30% of the entire Le Mans grid is powered by Nissan
The moment has arrived and on June 13th at 15:00hrs three Nissan GT-R LM NISMOs will start the greatest race in the world, marking Nissan’s return to the premier LM P1 class at the Le Mans 24 Hours.
Three radical front-engined, front-wheel-drive Nissan GT-R LM NISMOs will compete at Le Mans with an international squad of drivers taken from the worlds of Formula One, sportscar racing and Nissan’s own GT Academy. Read More »