Following a challenging weekend, JD Classics was thrilled to walk away with a win for the final race of the E-Type Challenge.
Considered as the North West’s premier historic race meeting, the Oulton Park Gold Cup took place on Sunday 26 – Monday 27 August. Leading classic car specialist JD Classics entered its stunning 1962 Lightweight E-Type Roadster (1196 WK) through its role as the official works team of Jaguar Heritage Racing. Read More »
– Chris Hodgetts, double BTCC champion with Toyota in the 1980s, joins the driver line-up for Team Toyota GB’s GT86 in the Britcar 24 Hours
– Hodgetts to be joined in the four-man squad by his son, Stefan
– First UK race for Toyota’s acclaimed new sports coupe
– Britcar race to take place at Silverstone on 22 and 23 September Read More »
The organisers of an innovative new expo in Cheltenham, showcasing world-class British technology and engineering, to the public, are pleased to announce a partnership with Qualcomm, the world leader in 3G and next-generation wireless technologies.
During the Qualcomm Halo Sustainable MotoExpo 2012, which takes place in Cheltenham on 8th and 9th September, a fleet of cutting-edge low carbon vehicles will be on display. At the same time, leading figures from the engineering and automotive industry will stimulate the debate on energy efficient transport. Read More »
Double Formula One World Champion Sebastian Vettel has taken on a driving job with a difference – starring in a music video with Double Grammy-winning US R&B star and protégé of Jay-Z, Melanie Fiona.
Read More »
– Radio DJ fronts up his dream festival
– New family festival given huge thumbs up by sell-out audience
– CarFest on track to raise more than £750,000 for BBC Children in Need
– Show now moves to Cholmondeley Castle for CarFest North
Read More »
Britain’s premier motor racing championship – the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship – has issued its race dates for 2013.
The calendar will again consist of 30 races at ten events (three races at each) at the UK’s top motor sport venues. Read More »