Salon Privé 2013 has announced Runwild Media Group as the official Luxury Media partner to the event.
Runwild Media Group has been a proud media partner of Salon Privéfor the last three consecutive years and have signed up for a further three years.
Director of RWMG, Eren Ellwood commented: “We are delighted to work with Salon Privéfor the third year in a row. Salon Privéis the UK’s premier boutique motoring event and is great brand alignment for Runwild Media and its luxury publications. ”
The company’s portfolio of luxury publications, including The Mayfair Magazine, Canary Wharf, Kensington & Chelsea, Vantage and The City will also be present and distributed at the event. Read More »
Salon Privé is proud to announce a new addition to the show for 2013 – a stunning and unrivalled-in-the-UK collection of hyper cars.
The first manufacturers to sign up to this new collection with their hyper cars include Pagani, Koenigsegg, McLaren and Exagon Motors. Read More »
– Record race entries, record crowds, record parades…
– Sparkling circuit action crowned by a new lap record
– Unprecedented numbers of classic cars on show
Read More »
– Fifty years of the Porsche 911 celebrated at Silverstone with a massed gathering of flat-six engined sports cars on Sunday (28 July)
– Planned by Porsche Club GB in partnership with Porsche Cars GB and Silverstone Classic
– Proceedings led by Mark Porsche, son of designer of the 911, F A ‘Butzi’ Porsche
– Total of 1,208 examples of the Stuttgart icon participated
– Porsche Cars GB ‘Project 50’ 911 race car competed on Saturday (27 July) Read More »
Britain’s biggest motor racing championship visits Norfolk this weekend.
The second half of the 2013 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship gets underway this coming weekend (3/4 August) with rounds 16, 17 and 18 taking place at Snetterton in Norfolk. Read More »