– Ginetta drifting into Autosport International with adrenaline-fuelled Thrill Rides
– Visitors get the opportunity to jump into the passenger seat as a professional driver takes them on frenetic drive around the indoor track
– Rides cost just £20pp in a Ginetta G40 and includes a photograph to capture your expression when going sideways
– Tickets for Europe’s premier motorsport show are now available onwww.autosportinternational.com
– Autosport International takes place at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham between 12-15* January 2017 Read More »
– Kumho victorious in European Autocross for the second year running
– 2016 – another successful season that confirms Kumho’s ability to shine in all manner of motorsport disciplines Read More »
– Renault Sport Formula One Team’s Jolyon Palmer put in a strong and strategic charge from the back of the grid to take fourteenth in Sunday’s Formula 1 Mexican Grand Prix.
– Jolyon started P21 and made a pit stop under the safety car at the end of the first lap. This meant he used Pirelli’s medium compound tyres for a massive 70-lap stint.
– Kevin Magnussen started from P14 and his race strategy was modified from a one to a two-stop strategy, with a final stint on the super soft tyres.
Read More »
– Ford Chip Ganassi Racing to take momentum from Fuji victory to Shanghai
– Penultimate round of the 2016 World Endurance Championship this Sunday
Fresh from the perfect weekend crowned with victory in Japan, the Ford Chip Ganassi Racing team travels to Shanghai in China this week for the penultimate round of the 2016 FIA Word Endurance Championship. Read More »
– JD Classics rounds off a successful season of classic motorsport with three race wins at the Algarve Classic Festival 2016
– The Maldon-based team entered three cars: a 1954 Cooper Jaguar T33, 1976 Group 44 Jaguar XJS and 1965 Lightweight Jaguar E-Type
– JD Classics was also supporting a customer-entry; the Jaguar XK120 of Steve and Josh Ward
– The JD Classics Jaguar XJS won both legs of the Historic Touring Car Challenge, while the E-Type won the GT & Sports Car Cup
– The victories bring JD Classics’ tally of race wins for the season to 14, including major triumphs at Le Mans Classic and Monaco Historique
Read More »