The Motor Sports Association (MSA) is inviting submissions for the 2014 Renault MSA Young Motor Sport Journalist and Photographer of the Year awards, which are now open to those aged 30 and under.
Established in 2002 with support from Renault UK Limited, the awards are designed to recognise and encourage the new generation of motor sport reporters and photographers working within UK motor sport.
A panel of recognised experts from the sport and the media will consider the applications. Each winner will receive a trophy and a cheque for £1,000 at the MSA’s Night of Champions ceremony at the Royal Automobile Club in January.
In addition the winning photographer’s images will be framed and hung at both the Royal Automobile Club and Motor Sports House, and will appear in MSA magazine. The two winners will also receive a year’s provisional membership of the Guild of Motoring Writers, the world’s largest organisation of automotive editorial professionals. Read More »
– The long break after the Argentina meeting is drawing to a close, and the FIA WTCC season is about to enter its final sprint with four weekends in Asia
– The first port of call is the Goldenport Park Circuit in Beijing
– Four Citroën C-Elysée WTCCs will be in action, with José María López, Yvan Muller, Sébastien Loeb and Ma Qing Hua – sure to be the crowd’s favourite – behind the wheel
– In its very first season in track racing, Citroën Total already has a mathematical chance of securing the World Manufacturers’ Championship title
The continent-hopping World Touring Car Championship is gearing up for a trip to China. This is an important moment for Citroën, which has operated in the country for over 20 years in partnership with Dongfeng. Read More »
MG KX Clubcard Fuel Save driver Jason Plato scored two impressive Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship victories at Silverstone earlier today (28 September), ensuring there will be a title showdown at Brands Hatch in two weeks’ time.
Read More »
– Mattias Ekström clinches first season victory for Audi
– Edoardo Mortara in fourth place after recovery
– Mike Rockenfeller and Nico Müller struck by misfortune
Read More »